Are you in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in the chemistry field ?
Do you wish to expand your knowledge in Management and Chemistry (in the Organic, Polymer, and Aroma-Perfume-Cosmetics fields) ?
Apply to XL-Chem’s Master program !
- October to December: CampusFrance application for foreign students
- September to March: submission of application forms for pre-selection (all nationalities)
- January to March: pre-selection of potential candidates
- April : Spring School for pre-selected candidates => presentation of the training and mentoring topics
- April to May: final application (see below according to profile)
- May to July: recruitment process (application, interview)
- July/August: Training of the student/mentor pairs – validation of the University of registration according to the chosen mentoring subject
Official records transcript(s)
Certified copy of diploma
Letter of reference
How to submit your application ?
Send us now the following application form at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can study your application as part of the preselection, which will take place from January to March 2022, before the Spring School which will be held on April 1st, 2022.
2/ FINAL APPLICATION
For French and European students or students from countries not covered by the “Etudes en France” procedure: eCandidat
The student must create an account on e-Candidat in all the 3 Norman universities * : Caen, Rouen and Le Havre.
*It is essential to create an eCandidat account in each of these 3 universities because the final registration institution will depend on the mentoring subject chosen by the student, at the end of the selection stages.
For international students, if your application is accepted, you will receive a document confirming your admission. As soon as you receive this document, you can begin the process of obtaining a visa from the French Consulate in your country of residence.
For students residing in a country covered by the “Etudes en France” procedure:
The “Etudes en France” procedure only concerns students residing in one of the following 65 countries:
Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi Cameroon, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Nigeria, Morocco, Peru, Republic of Congo, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, United States and Vietnam.
Students wishing to apply to the XL-Chem Master program must register on the platform and follow the “Etudes en France” procedure until they obtain a student visa:
- Registration opens October 1, 2021
- Registration closes January 1, 2022
- Campus France interviews and transmission of notices and applications to institutions until March 1, 2022
- Response from universities and acceptance proposals: before March 31, 2022
- Student’s response: before May 15, 2022.
If you have received several acceptance proposals, you must make a choice.
Please note that if you do not respond before May 15, the absence of a response will be considered a refusal.
The “Etudes en France” platform is entirely paperless and allows you to manage all the steps involved in registering in a higher education institution until you apply for a visa. All you have to do is create a personal electronic file and let yourself be guided.
You will be able to submit your applications, communicate with the Campus France office in your country and contact the institutions in which you wish to enroll.
You will be asked to pay a fee to use this service.
If necessary, contact the Espace Campus France in your country of residence to obtain additional information.
If you have any question, feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Consult our thesis offers available here and get in contact with the thesis directors or the XL-Chem team!
Selection based on the student report by the Doctoral School and on audition by the thesis directors
Validation of the application by the Doctoral School after the audition
After the first steps and until October: supplying of documents in order to elaborate the doctoral contract
Starting from October : start of the thesis within the home institution laboratory, in France of abroad